POSITION: Social Media & Website Assistant Manager (No bookstore employment at this time)
WAGE: 10 hrs/week @ $15/hr to start, $16/hr after 3 months
PERKS: After thoroughly trained, position can be worked remotely if need be. Perfect side gig for someone that needs to supplement their income with flexible work hours that can accommodate your schedule.
– Be a voracious reader
– Fully entrenched in social media culture and have large social media presence
– Impeccable written communication skills
– Creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile
– Must have experience using WordPress, hootsuite, and mailchimp (we have a tech for more complicated issues). If you don’t have formal professional training, that is OK, but you must know how to use these sites.
– Experience in Canva and creating posters
– Provide verifiable examples of social media experience
– Write up our monthly newsletter
– Promote books and events across all websites and social media
– Willing to commit to working consistent days and times so that workload can be scheduled appropriately.
Please apply to Patricia at [email protected] Include a cover letter outlining how you fit all the requirements (or most!), and why you want to work for Massy Books.
Due to the overwhelming amount of interest we get when hiring, we will only be contacting those we are interested in.